03 February, 2008

Put On Notice

I've had it. I'm sick and tired of reading about how Jews and Israel get kicked around with no one of us having the balls to take a stand and push back. Well, guess what? The world isn't a polite place. Hell, civilization as we know it is crumbling before our eyes. So what's the point of being civil anymore? It's time to cop some attitude and get some pride on.

This is Hasbara With Attitude. When something nasty hits the news, don't expect to find apologies here. Or explanations. Or self-recrimination. Expect to find in-your-face, bring-it-on pushback. And when there's nothing, I'll dig up one of the thousands of rants stuck in my head, waiting to be let go. And you know what? When some little tidbit of news fails to impress the mainstream media, you can be sure we'll have a thing or two to say about it.

When you read something you like, say it to yourself a few times. Get r-e-a-l comfortable saying it. Then get out there and get in the face of some apologistic, leftist, athiestic moron and give 'em a long overdue lesson in what it means to be G-d's Chosen. You have my permission to be as rude as you want, and if they don't like it, tough shit.

So that's it. I'm putting everybody on notice that we're through with the nonsense, the soft talk, the justifications. We are who we are, and we're damn proud of it.

Welcome to my world.